From sheet to section
Working closely with our customers, we are developing tailored solutions for individual requirements. The production output and the quality standard which needs to be achieved are the key factors defining the final structure and workflow of the individual production steps. To merge the different production steps into a well-coordinated, sustainable, economical and long lasting production line is the core competence of HAEUSLER’s plant engineers.
ARRIVAL OF NEW SHEETS
SHOTBLASTING OF SHEETS
CUTTING OF SHEETS AND EDGE PREPERATION
MARKING FOR ACCESSORIES
4-ROLLER BENDING MACHINE ROLLING OF CAN, TACKING AND CALLIBRATION
2-4 WIRE SUB ARC WELDING STATION INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL SAW OF LONGITUDINAL SEAM
INSPECTION AND RELEASE OF CAN
ASSEMBLY OF SHELLS AND FLANGES, TACK WELDING AND SAW
PREPARATION OF NARROW GAP AND SAW
MACHINING OF WELD BEAD PAINTING AND
INSPECTION OF SECTIONS
SHOT BLASTING OF SECTION
PAINTING AND DRYING OF SECTIONS
INSPECTION AND ASSEMBLY OF BUILD IN COMPONENTS
FINAL INSPECTION AND RELEASE
The benefit of
HAEUSLER project management
- To work with only one contract partner makes the execution and project supervision for you lean and easy. You can concentrate on your core business.
- Based on our more than 80 years’ experience in international projects and partnerships with premium producers, you will get a plant according latest state of the art, to fair commercial conditions.
- During the project the whole responsibility of success is with HAEUSLER. In no event there will be a lack of responsibility due to unclear interfaces in between the single stations. You do not buy equipment you purchase a complete solution.
- Plant engineering
- Basic engineering for all media networks like water, air, power, cooling systems and technical gases
- Civil engineering documents
- Basic engineering for grounding
- Basic engineering for drain systems and waste water treatment
- Quality Assurance Laboratory
- Maintenance workshop
- Spare parts logistics
- Transport and lifting equipment
- Site management and installation
- Production support
- Repair services
- Certification support
- Plant modernisation
Get a comprehensive overview of the services & products of HAEUSLER in the field of wind energy.