CMR Fullbody Pipe Expander
at the final forming stage
HAEUSLER offers the complete equipment including pre-washing system, expander, expander tools, post-washing and water treatment.
at a glance
Features of the HAEUSLER CMR
- Largest possible contact surface on the cone
- Liner and cone assembly constantly in contact
- Rack and pinion drives
- No manual settings for setup
- hydraulically preloaded tool holder
- Individual lubrication lines on each segment
- Combined 4-chamber force and speed cylinder
- Pressure-controlled hydraulic pumps through LoadSensing
- Individual double stroke in automatic program
- Tool changing device Pipe measuring system
- Automatic straightness correction modes
The patented clamping carriages in connection with the software developed by HAEUSLER enable every pipe to be expanded in perfect quality.
The variable process control developed by HAEUSLER allows the achievement of the tightest tolerances, even at the pipe ends.
Minimum wear and tear
The unique expander head design in combination with the intelligent Smart-Lube consumption system ensures minimal tool wear with the lowest possible oil consumption.
The fully automated control of the machine, as well as the high speeds, allow a guaranteed high output of the entire plant.
Plate bending for
The onshore and offshore industry.
HAEUSLER has many years of experience in the development and production of production machines for on- and offshore applications.
With best recommendations
In the company HAEUSLER we see a strong partner for our core competence of stainless steel heat exchanger production. The production requirements are coordinated together and the machines are subject to permanent further development. From the idea to the development, construction and production up to the service – we receive everything from one source.
Frank Hesse, Viessmann, Head of Production